For Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario, your privacy and the security of your personal data are important, which is why we collect and manage your personal data with the utmost care and take appropriate measures to keep them safe.
Some services may be subject to different legal terms, in this case we will provide you with all relevant information from time to time.
THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The owner of the processing of personal data is Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario with headquarters in Piazza Venezia 6 – 90040 Capaci (PA), VAT number IT05974860826.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
The Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario with headquarters in Piazza Venezia 6 – 90040 Capaci (PA), VAT number IT05974860826, has been designated as Personal Data Processing Manager. For any clarification, question or need related to your privacy and the processing of your personal data, you can contact the Data Processor at any time by sending an email to email@example.com inserting “privacy” as the subject.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
The categories of personal data that Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario collects and processes when you browse or buy on oleificioalmulino.it are the following:
- we collect the personal data you provide us when you fill out one of the contact forms;
- we collect the personal data you provide us when you request a service offered on oleificioalmulino.it;
- we collect the personal data you provide us when you subscribe to our newsletter service;
- we collect information about your browsing on oleificioalmulino.it, such as the pages you visit and how you interact with the single page and we save this information on our servers;
- in the event that you provide oleificioalmulino.it with personal data of third parties, for example in cases where you decide to request information on behalf of a friend, upon notification, oleificioalmulino.it will make sure to deliver the information to the third party privacy at the time of the first communication. We remind you that the use of personal data of third parties is subject to the rules on the protection of personal data.
We inform you that Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario does not process personal data relating to minors. If you access and use the services offered by Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario, you declare that you are of legal age.
PURPOSE OF USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- subject to your express consent, management of your requests to Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario, using the personal data you provide to satisfy your requests for information and requests for assistance;
- subject to your express consent, provision of the services offered on oleificioalmulino.it. To this end, Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario needs to collect, in relation to each service and its characteristics, the personal data necessary for the performance of the service requested by you;
- subject to your express consent, we may use the personal data you have provided to us for commercial communications on our products and services in order to update you on news, offers, promotions and other communications regarding the company and the brands connected to it;
- subject to your express consent, we may use your contacts in the context of statistical research, opinion polls and market research in order to improve our services, our products, our activities and the relationship with ours users;
- we process personal data relating to your browsing such as the pages you visit and how you interact with the single page, ie traffic, to an extent strictly necessary and proportionate to ensure network and information security;
- subject to your express consent, on the personal data collected, we may use automated or non-automated profiling mechanisms, including: behavioral analysis for promotional and advertising purposes; the creation of lists for promotional purposes, for example for the use and activation of personalized and public audiences deemed similar, Google Analytics User-ID profiling tools and similar activities on Facebook, Google and other adequately selected third parties and that offer a suitable guarantee of compliance with the rules on the processing of personal data; the creation of lists for commercial communication; the creation of lists for sending newsletters; the development of profiles for the provision of targeted and personalized services for the customer’s needs; analysis of your browsing and consumption habits as part of the use of your Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario profile, in order to personalize your experience on our Site. These profiling mechanisms do not base decisions that have legal effects and do not significantly affect the natural persons involved in a similar way.
In relation to all the activities indicated above, we will process your personal data mainly through IT and electronic tools, in full compliance with current legislation on the subject.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE DATA PROCESSING
We process your personal data only in the presence of one of the conditions provided for by current legislation, and specifically:
for the conclusion and execution of a contract to which you are a party
When we process your data for the conclusion of the purchase contract of which you are a part, we take care to use only the minimum information necessary for the execution of the same. This basis legitimizes the processing of personal data that takes place in the following activities:
– conclusion and execution of a purchase contract for the products offered on oleificioalmulino.it;
– registration on the Site and use of services reserved for registered users;
– provision of services offered on oleificioalmulino.it;
– management of your requests by our offices.
The provision of your personal data for these activities is a contractual obligation. You are free to communicate your data to us or not, but in the absence of the requested data it will not be possible for us to conclude or execute the contract and your requests. This means that you will not be able to purchase the products and you will not be able to use the services of Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario and that Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario will not be able to manage your requests;
to follow up on a legal obligation
In the event of the conclusion of a contract for the purchase of goods on oleificioalmulino.it, the processing of the User’s data will take place to fulfill the legal obligations to which Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario is required in compliance with tax provisions and other regulations to which Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario is subject. You are free to decide whether to conclude a contract and whether or not to communicate your data to us, but if you conclude it, your data will be necessary and will be processed to fulfill the aforementioned legal obligations to which Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario is bound;
for our legitimate interest
Some of your personal data in case of purchase of products on oleificioalmulino.it, may be processed to carry out anti-fraud activities: we have a legitimate interest in carrying out this activity to prevent and prosecute any fraudulent activities.
Based on your consent, we will carry out the following treatments only if you have given us your express consent:
– carrying out marketing activities and opinion polls and market research;
– analysis of your browsing and consumption habits as part of the use of your Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario profile, in order to personalize your experience on our Site.
Providing us with your personal data for these activities is absolutely optional. You are free to provide us with your data for these purposes or not, but in the absence of the same it will not be possible for Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario to carry out marketing activities, opinion polls and market research, and to analyze your habits.
WHO PROCESS THE DATA
Your personal data will be processed by the internal staff of Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario who are specifically trained and authorized to process.
Your personal data will also possibly be transmitted to third parties that we use to provide our services or carry out our activities; these subjects have been adequately selected and offer a suitable guarantee of compliance with the rules on the processing of personal data. These subjects have been designated by Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario, carry out their activities according to the instructions given by Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario and under its control.
Your data may be transmitted to the police forces and to the judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the detection and prosecution of crimes, the prevention and protection from threats to public security, to allow Oleificio Al Mulino to Troia Rosario to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
EXTRA-EU DATA TRANSFER
Some of the third parties listed in the previous paragraph “Who processes the data” may be based in countries outside the European Union which nevertheless offer an adequate level of data protection, as established by specific decisions of the European Commission (http: // www .garanteprivacy.it / home / provisions-legislation / legislation / community-and-international-legislation / transfer-of-data-to-third-countries # 1).
The transfer of your personal data to countries that do not belong to the European Union and that do not ensure adequate levels of protection will be carried out only after the conclusion between Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario and said subjects of specific agreements, containing safeguard clauses and appropriate guarantees for the protection of your personal data so-called “standard contractual clauses”, also approved by the European Commission, or if the transfer is necessary for the conclusion and execution of a contract between you and Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario (for registration on the Site or the use of services on the Site) or for the management of your requests.
HOW LONG WE KEEP THE DATA
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time, which varies according to the type of activity that involves the processing of your personal data.
After this period, your data will be permanently deleted or in any case made irreversibly anonymous.
Your personal data is stored in compliance with the terms and criteria specified below:
- The data collected to conclude and execute contracts for the purchase of goods on oleificioalmulino.it will be kept until the administrative-accounting formalities have been completed.
- The billing data will be kept for ten years from the billing date; The registered User data will be kept until you request the cancellation of your Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario account;
- The data relating to the payment will be kept until the certification of the payment and the conclusion of the related administrative-accounting formalities resulting from the expiry of the right of withdrawal and the terms applied for contesting the payment;
- The data collected in the context of the use of services offered on oleificioalmulino.it will be kept until the termination of the service or cancellation of the subscription to the service by the User;
- The data related to user requests to our offices will be kept until your request is satisfied;
- The data used for commercial communication activities towards users who purchase products on oleificioalmulino.it (soft spam) will be kept until the termination of the service or the exercise of the opposition by unsubscribing by the user;
- The data provided for commercial communications activities, opinion polls and market research will be kept until the request by the user to interrupt the activity and in any case within 2 years from the last interaction of any kind of the user with Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario;
- The data used to personalize the Site and to show customized commercial offers will be kept until the user requests the cessation of the activity and in any case within two years from the last interaction of any kind of user with Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario;
- The data used for carrying out market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction: as long as the User does not request the cessation of the activity.
- In any case, for technical reasons, the termination of the processing and the consequent definitive cancellation or irreversible anonymization of the related personal data will be final within thirty days from the terms indicated above.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT, ACCESS TO DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
You can exercise your rights at any time with reference to the specific processing of your personal data by Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario. Find below their general description and how to exercise them.
Access your data and modify it: you have the right to access your personal data and to request that it be corrected, modified or integrated with other information. If you wish, we will provide you with a copy of your data in our possession.
Revoke your consent: you can revoke at any time a consent you have given for the processing of your personal data in relation to any activity for marketing purposes. Upon receipt of your request, we will promptly cease the processing of your personal data based on this consent, while different treatments or based on other assumptions will continue to be carried out in full compliance with the provisions in force.
Opposition to the processing of your data: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest, explaining the reasons that justify your request; before welcoming you, Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario will have to evaluate the reasons for your request.
Delete your data: in the cases provided for by current legislation you can request the deletion of your personal data. Once your request has been received and examined, if legitimate, we will promptly cease processing and delete your personal data.
Request that the processing of your personal data be temporarily limited: in this case, Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario will continue to keep your personal data but will not process them, unless it is subject to your different request and the exceptions provided for by law. You can obtain the limitation of processing when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, when the processing is unlawful but you oppose the cancellation of your data, when your data no longer serves us but you need it to exercise your right in court and when you object to the processing, during the period in which we evaluate the reasons for your request.
Request your data or transfer them to a person other than Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario (“right to data portability”). You can ask to receive your data that we process based on your consent or on the basis of a contract with you in a standard format. If you wish, where technically possible, we may at your request transfer your data directly to a third party indicated by you.
In order to exercise some of your rights described above, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org inserting “privacy” as the subject.
To ensure that our users’ data are not infringed or illegitimate by third parties, before accepting your request to exercise one of the rights indicated, we will ask you for some information to be sure of your identity.
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organizational security measures, aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegitimately or fraudulently. In particular, we use security measures that guarantee: the pseudonymisation or encryption of your data; the confidentiality, integrity, availability of your data as well as the resilience of the systems and services that process them; the ability to restore data in the event of a data breach. Furthermore, Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario undertakes to regularly test, verify and evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures in order to ensure continuous improvement in the safety of processing.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out illegitimately, you can lodge a complaint with one of the competent supervisory authorities for compliance with the rules on the protection of personal data.
In Italy, the complaint can be presented to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.
More information on how to present is available on the website of the Guarantor, at http://www.garanteprivacy.it
CHANGES TO THIS INFORMATION NOTICE
The constant evolution of our services may involve changes in the characteristics of the processing of your personal data described up to now. Consequently, this privacy statement may undergo changes and additions over time, which may also be necessary in relation to new regulatory interventions regarding the protection of personal data.
We therefore invite you to periodically check the contents: where possible, we will try to promptly inform you about the changes made and their consequences.
LEGISLATIVE REFERENCES AND USEFUL LINKS
The processing of your personal data is carried out by Oleificio Al Mulino di Troia Rosario in full compliance with the regulations on the matter provided for by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the rules on the processing of Italian personal data and provisions of the Italian supervisory authority (http://www.garanteprivacy.it).